A point-of-sale prospectus look-up tool with share class suitability calculator.
You use Forefield Advisor for the most up-to-date and relevant content. Now you have access to the most recent mutual fund rules and information via our FundPOINT Desktop application.
Previously reserved for large brokerage firms, FundPOINT® Desktop helps you sell more funds in less time and at a lower cost – because you are more productive and have the latest mutual fund rules and disclosure information at your fingertips. We source information directly from the SEC’s EDGAR system and update it daily. With a few mouse clicks, you have access to the latest documents and information such as commission structure, account minimums, Rights of Accumulation (ROA) and Letter of Intent (LOI) rules, market timing rules, commission waivers, and more. In additional to POS disclosure, our Share Class Analyzer tool simplifies analysis of share classes to help ensure suitability requirements are met.
- Search all open-end US mutual funds and closed-end US mutual funds, and related share classes
- Review EDGAR-sourced mutual fund and closed-end US mutual funds rules and data
- Access current pricing and performance information
- View, print and send documents from the desktop – including the summary prospectus, statutory prospectus, annual and semi-annual reports
- Perform share class analysis for “suitability” requirements
- Record a POS disclosure form in print or electronic